Sunday, February 3, 2008

My 100th Post.

In honor of my 100th post I am posting 100 things about myself. So if you don't have anything better to do, sit back and enjoy!

1. My name is Patricia.
2. People call me Patty.
3. When I was young people called me Pat Sue.
4. I was born in Africa.
5. When I was about a week old, my brother tried to clip my nails and clipped off the end of my finger.
6. I was 2 ½ before I ever stepped foot in the good old USA.
7. I have 2 brothers.
8. And one sister.
9. I lost a brother when I was 7 and he was 11.
10. I still miss him.
11. I was raised in a Christian family.
12. I had three grandpas that were preachers.
13. I am a PK (preacher’s kid) and a MK (missionary’s kid).
14. I am right handed.
15. I got in trouble a lot in grade school.
16. I loved high school.
17. I went to college for 2 years.
18. I started working at McDonalds when I was 16.
19. I saved my money and went to Alaska that summer to visit my cousin for 6 weeks.
20. I flew by myself.
21. I had a crush on my husband before we started dating.
22. We dated for 3 ½ years.
23. I thought he would never ask.
24. He is my best friend.
25. He is the only man I have kissed.
26. We have been married for 15 years.
27. We are more in love now than ever.
28. He spoils me.
29. I get along with my In-laws.
30. We have been foster parents for 9 years.
31. We have had 12 foster kids.
32. We have adopted 4 kids.
33. 2 boys
34. 2 girls.
35. I used to think that I wanted 6 kids.
36. Now I am very happy with 4.
37. I love to foster babies.
38. I am THANKFUL that we could not have biological kids because God has given us the greatest kids in the world.
39. I always said I would NEVER be a teacher.
40. Now I home school my four kids.
41. I like talk radio.
42. I like politics.
43. I like to shop.
44. I love, love, love to shop if there is a Clearance.
45. I don’t like to “window “shop if I don’t have any money to spend.
46. I like to buy clothes,
47. But couldn’t care less about shoes.
48. I love to scrapbook.
49. I am way behind on my scrapbooking.
50. I do better at making scrapbooks for others.
51. I like to make handmade cards.
52. I like to cook.
53. I took piano lessons for years,
54. But I cannot play the piano.
55. I volunteered for 5 years at Crisis Pregnancy Center.
56. I hope to volunteer again when my family gets older.
57. I love my Church.
58. I love to travel.
59. My favorite vacation was to Outer Banks.
60. My second favorite was to Colorado Springs.
61. My best friend’s name is Lisa.
62. I like to go bare footed.
63. I have been stopped by a policeman 3 times.
64. I have gotten 3 tickets.
65. I have a reoccurring dream about calling 911 and no one answers.
66. Fall used to be my favorite season.
67. Now I love spring.
68. I don’t like to clean house.
69. I like being my age,
70. But this is the first birthday-37-that kind of bothered me.
71. I am a procrastinator.
72. I work better under the pressure of a deadline.
73. My husband thinks I am addicted to blogging.
74. I am not very patient.
75. I am too sarcastic at times.
76. I am sentimental.
77. I like common sense thinking.
78. I have trouble with people who do not do their jobs properly.
79. I am a pack-rat but am getting better about it.
80. I am doing better this year with exercising.
81. I am actually starting to like it!
82. I love any kind of organizing containers.
83. I just got an IPOD.
84. I love to read.
85. I LOVE coffee.
86. Big Starbucks fan.
87. Love Chocolate.
88. I wanted to be a nurse when I was young.
89. I may go back to school when Tim gets out.
90. I have had 8 jobs.
91. I haven’t “worked” in 7 years.
92. I have never had a broken bone.
93. I have never been hospitalized.
94. I like to dream about all the things I would do with a million dollars.
95. I am blessed with great family and friends,
96. And love to spend time with them.
97. I love flowers in my yard,
98. But I hate to garden.
99. I am happy with my life.
100. And finally, I am thankful to my Lord and Savior for his many blessings.

11 comments:

Leah said...

That was really cool!! I enjoyed it!

Liz said...

That was fun!

I saw someone exercising while listening to their ipod . . .maybe that would help me start to enjoy it too . . . :>)
Liz

Jon Plank said...

Very interesting.... glad you all are doing well!

Jody J said...

I like it. I read every one of them. :)

LaDonna said...

Interesting...learned a lot about you!

Kelly S said...

Enjoyed! Glad you get along with your in-laws:)

Martha C said...

I really enjoyed reading this! It was fun to browse through the photos of your Dad's party.

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I learned some things about you I didn't know. Very Interesting!!

Anonymous said...

You sound so much like me I just had to tell you so. Have a great day! Mindy R.

Patty said...

Hey Mindy, Thanks for commenting. It was great hearing from you!

Belinda said...

hehe, number 65? i've called 911 and not gotten an answer...but have no fear, they call you back as soon as they can! :)