Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TAGGED~I'M IT

I have been tagged a couple of times, and since I have enjoyed learning new things about others, here are the seven "overwhelmingly interesting" facts about myself.


  1. I was born in Africa. My parents were missionaries. I did not see the USA until I was 2 1/2.

  2. I got my "baby" shots when I was 18. Evidently all the ones I got in Africa were the wrong on ones.

  3. I have had 12 kids. (Foster kids)

  4. I volunteered for 5 years at a Crisis Pregnancy Center.

  5. I totaled Tim's favorite sports car that he wanted to keep until it was an antique.

  6. I have never received a warning from a cop-just tickets(3). Tim has been stopped well over a dozen times but only gotten three tickets.

  7. I worked for a Fur Store before I was married. I made and put linings in coats worth over Ten Thousand dollars.

There you have it. Since most every one I know has been tagged, I will not tag anyone else.


2 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I like to learn new things about people. Some of the items I knew, but enjoyed hearing about the ones I didn't. If Tim ever misses his car, just tell him you were making sure it was gone before your kids got old enough to drive as fast as he used to.

Martha C said...

I should not laugh, but #5 is so funny!