Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary to US!

Fifteen years ago on September 25, 1992, we started our journey together. What a ride. There have been ups and downs, good and bad, happy and sad, rough and smooth. But we have been through it all together- AND WE'VE HAD FUN! One of the first things I liked about Tim when I met him was his great since of humor. He still makes me laugh, usually every day. You can get through a lot when you laugh and have fun together.
Thanks, Tim, for the 15 great years. Thanks for bring a great Dad. Thanks for loving God and being firm in what you believe. I love you so much.


When I tried this dress on I knew it was the one.Still love it.
So Handsome-can you believe he is twenty-five in this picture?
My home church-Noblesville Pilgrim Holiness

The Russell family
The Stamper family



The wedding party
My bridesmaids-

l to r-Shannon Rose, Anita Height, Bethany Thomas, Sherilyn Bazone
Groomsmen-

Ron Russell, Keith Russell, David Stamper, and Kerry Wentworth
My nephew Caleb, my nieces Abby and Joya
Loved my cake




6 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. It is hard to believe that 15 years have gone by since that day. I really believe that God brought you together. I knew Tim was special, but when I met you, I knew he had found a kindred spirit in you. You belonged in the family. I have thought several times of how you guys just match. Have a super day!

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged. See my blog for more info.

Janella Thompson said...

Tag your it! Go to my blog and find out what your to do.

meluvzmb said...

Tim and Patty you are so special! What a neat couple, You're happiness rubs off, we enjoy being around you two. Have a great week end.

Regi said...

I love the cake too.

Martha C said...

Congratulations! I loved seeing all of these pictures.