Saturday, June 23, 2007

Vacation Part l~The Jump

While we were on vacation, Walter kept insisting that he wanted to bungee jump. We kept trying to tell him that is was alot higher than what it looked. He kept insisting that he would not back out after he got up there, so we gave in. There was another jumper who went up at the same time. Walter let him go first, but when it came his time he did not even hesitate. He jumped right off!! I was so proud of him! This is a kid that likes to try things, but does not always succeed at them. I was so happy for him that he had a successful jump. He was one happy boy, and now has bragging rights~~ doing something that no one else in the family is brave enough to do.

5 comments:

Belle said...

Way to go Walter!!!!

Nancy said...

What a brave kid....I wouldn't do that for a thousand dollars!

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Wow! I'm sure you will never forget your experience. Now you have Samuel wanting to try this.

Catrena said...

Patty,
Thanks for visiting my page. I do like blogspot better. Lets keep in touch. Looks like you are a busy mom too.

Kelly S said...

Walter, you are SO brave! Wow, makes my stomach sick watching you jump! You weren't going to part with your money though were you?:)