Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vacation Partll~The Cabin

I have so many pictures from vacation that I am going to have to break it down into parts, and post as I get time. Here are pictures of the "cabin". It had four bedrooms, two with king beds and master baths with Jacuzzis. It had two large decks with lots of seating and a hot tub. It was very high on a mountain with a great view and was very private. We really enjoyed our time there.
View of the living/dining room from the loft.
I loved the 3 story window with the view of the mountains.
Living/dining room
Looking up at the loft
Game room
View from top deck
View from bottom deck
The cabin was very private
I loved coming out here to sit in the morning before the kids were awake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up next pictures of Tim's birthday "party".






5 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Oh my, it is so beautiful. I'm so glad you were able to go. Tim and the rest of the family will long remember your vacation. I bet Tim is starting to look forward to turning 50.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful place...looks like alot of fun! and Happy Birthday, Tim!!

LaDonna said...

And just think...I get to see those mountains EVERY day!! I absolutely LOVE to rent a cabin and have a long weekend every chance we get. I'm so blessed that we know many people who own cabins so we get a great deal. It's ALWAYS worth the money! Beautiful photos.

Catrena said...

We love Gatlinburg too. We've been there several times, and the children always have a wonderful time. Look like you all did too.

Martha C said...

Sigh. . .you're making me want to go! Who doesn't love mountains?!