Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!

What you look liked at 9 months old.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

What you look like after 40 years of climbing up that hill!!

(I told you I would use that picture someday!!)


Born on flag day~June 14,1967

Tim, I want to wish you the happiest birthday ever. (I know you will because I have spent months planning it:) I hope you like all your "suprises". Just wanted to tell you how much I love you. You are the best. ~Patty

Daddy, I love you! You are an awsome Dad. Happy Birthday~Brittany

Daddy, I hope you enjoy your birthday. I love you~Walter

Daddy, Happy Birthay. I love you!!~Charlie

Happy Birthday Daddy! You are the coolest Daddy in the world!! I love you!~Chris

3 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

My dear cousin, Happy Birthday!!! By looking at your glamor picture taken on your 40th birthday, you look so much different than when I saw you a few months ago. You always did have an hourglass figure but I see the sand has really shifted for you. At least you still have a smile on your face. Love ya man. Sherilyn

Esther Hilling said...

Happy Birthday, Tim. Just wanted to let you know we were thinking about you and wish you the best during the upcoming year. You are a great cousin and always lots of fun to be around.

Unknown said...

Patty,
It was great to find your blog! We talked a few years ago at IHC about foster care and adoption. Bill and I are pretty slow at doing things....but tonight, we go for our 1st training class to be foster parents.I would love to talk to you, but I no longer have your phone #. If you would, please email me your #. Our email is billnvonda@yahoo.com. Your blog was real refreshing to find because there is a lot of fear and questions of the unknown right now.I'll look foward to hearing from you.

Vonda(Staley)O'Connor