Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vacation Part lll~Tim's birthday and family

I did not want to haul a cake for Tim's birthday all the way down there in the van, so I decided to stop at a Walmart when we got close. I think a lot of other people had the same idea. The choices were either very flowery with lots of pinks, yellows and purples, or this lovely concoction with brown and yellow. I thought this was more fitting for a man,-and it was VERY good.


Tim and his brother David

Tim with our kids
Brittany, Walter, Charlie, and Chris

Very happy with his PlayStation 2.

(He has wanted one for a very long time.)


The whole gang~Our family with-

Tim's Mom and Dad~ Marvin and Erma

Tim's Brother's family~David, Kelly, Josh, Katie, Jacob, & Kara


Tim and his Mom


Our family

4 comments:

LaDonna said...

I thought it was quite hilarious that a man gets a PLAYSTATION 2 for his FORTIETH birthday! Ha! Looks like you had a great time.

Kelly S said...

I love the picture of Tim with his Mom on the deck! - priceless. Was fun wasn't it?!

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

You guys had way too much fun. I love the picture of the whole troop. Tim, remember the days when both our families fit in a station wagon to go on an adventure. The family tree has grown, and I love it.

Kimberly said...

More great pics!!....any chance ya'll will be at AL Camp?