Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Just a quick note to wish everyone a great 4th of July. This is one of my favorite holidays. I love the parades, fireworks, cook outs with family and the overall feel of patriotic pride that we live in such a great country. Growing up the 4th was always celebrated in a big way. My younger brother was even born on July 4th 1976! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!
A big THANK YOU to all of those that have given of themselves and the family's that stayed behind to support them. You are why we have a great country today!

I have a lot to update about, but life has been crazy here this week. Please pray for our family over the next week. Olivia will soon be leaving us. She had her first overnight with her new family last night. This has been very hard on me, but Olivia is handleing the transition well and that helps.

We are headed to be with family for the 4th. A good time should be had by all!!

No comments: