Friday, July 11, 2008

We are home from a fun camping trip.~More on that later, but the kids had so much fun that they were begging to set up their little tent in the back yard. I gave in so Walter, Charlie and Chris set off on this backyard adventure. So here is what I want to know. Leave a comment and tell me how long you think they will last. The person that guesses the closest will receive a 5$ Starbucks gift card. They started a 10:00p.m., so you can leave a comment till 10:00p.m. tomorrow, July 12th. I will announce the winner shortly thereafter. Good Luck!

*As I was typing this Chris came in so you only have two to guess about.




6 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Patty, you are too much fun. I guess that the remaining two will last until 8:00 a.m Saturday, or until they smell your wonderful cinnamon rolls in the kitchen.
Sherilyn

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Patty, This is Doyle. There was no stipulation to how many per household could guess. I guess 3:00 am. =-)

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skier1998 said...

Midnight. Cute tents.

Anonymous said...

Well since 8:00 a.m. is already taken, I'll guess 12:30 a.m. just to keep it random!

Belle said...

Was it around 6:00 am this morning?