Thursday, June 26, 2008

Youth Camp

I am finally getting around to posting pictures from our trip to youth camp. We had two twelve passenger vans packed full of kids and a king cab pickup truck full of luggage.~Have you ever seen the way teen girls pack?:-} We really had a great time with the youth. They are a great bunch of kids. It was worth the trip to see them seek God and grow spiritually.
Titus and Cherie are the youth leaders. They do an awesome job with the kids. It was nice spending time with them and getting to know them better. Jamie also went and did a great job as lead driver most of the trip.
The gang of youth~this is them on their best behavior and....

This is how they really act:-}~~ you have to click to enlarge to really appreciate it.



Walter was catcher for his team

Walter up to bat.

Olivia liked to climb the fence and watch the game.

Kenny at bat.
I don't think Walter stood a chance at getting this ball.

Brittany at the banquet

Brittany was nominated for camper of the week from her team
This is how the van looked the first part of our trip home. Yes it is full of kids but most of them were sleeping~Yea

Click on the picture below for more pics from youth camp.
If any of you youth see a picture that you want feel free to copy it.



youth camp 08

3 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

You guys are an amazing couple!! I don't know too many people that would take on a job like this one at the last minute's notice. I am sure it was appreciated. It looks like you had a blast.

LaDonna said...

You went to ALABAMA??? Wow, that's a long trip for you all! I never would've known until I saw the picture of Doug Eads. I'm glad they had a good time. It's funny, you live up north and drove south for youth camp, and I live south and went to Indiana for youth camp! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...we had sooo much fun! Thank u guys so much for jumping in there so we could go! :) I know I'll never forget this trip! lol
~*Kyla