Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Mini Vacation

Well I think that we are beginning to catch up an our sleep and the laundry is done. I wanted to get pictures on here sooner but I have been busy getting caught up. We are in VBS this week and Tim's computer is in the shop so I have had to share mine.
The first week of June we went to Indiana to visit family. My cousin Bethany has moved from Colorado to close to where my Dad lives so it was great to spend a couple of days with her and her family.

This was taken while we were waiting for Daddy to come out of an electronics store. I love her winkled up nose.
The kids played with shaving cream one day~Tim thought I was nuts.
My cousin Bethany's adorable boy Braedon
We visited the Children's Museum

This is my Aunt showing Braedon ...........

This

My niece Breanna, Brittany, and Charlie
Walter with his twin monkey:-}
Braedon


Olivia with Curious George
Brittany
All the kids loved the slide
Braedon and his mommy Bethany
Olivia, Braedon, and Charlie having lunch with the three bears.

We also went to the park and had some great times of fellowship, but I did not get out my camera enough. We are really looking forward to going back for a big family get together for the 4th of July.
I will try to get pictures of youth camp up soon~I promise.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Patti...it looks like you had bunches of fun! Anxious to see you all July 4!!

Martha C said...

Enjoyed your pics. The Children's Museum looks like such fun!
Thanks for posting the wedding pictures. I was hoping someone would!