Monday, April 7, 2008

Ahhh SPRING

Blooming flowers

Happy playing babies

Dirty bare feet

Quiet mornings on my swing


AHH SPRING!!
Today was the perfect spring day.It looks like spring is finally here. YAH!
I had devotions this morning on my swing. The kids spent hours playing outside. We took a two mile walk and had a all around great day. I forgot to get out my camera until it was almost dark.
We had revival last week and while it was a busy, tiring week it was a great revival and just what I needed. Bro.Joe Smith preached some wonderful sermons and we really saw the Lord working and answering pray.
Tomorrow is going to be another beautiful day and we plan on taking the kids to a park for a picnic lunch. Hopefully I will remember the camera:-}

1 comment:

Janella Thompson said...

you've been tagged, come see my blog to see how it works.

LOVE YOUR SPRING PICTURES!!!!