Monday, March 31, 2008

HOW TO STEAL A COOKIE

HOW TO STEAL A COOKIE

BY: OLIVIA

14 MONTHS Climb up on the chair.
It may take a while but keep at it.
Check to see who is watching.
Slyly check and see which cookie you want.
Quickly grab one.

Look again to see if anyone saw you.
Take a bite.
MMM...that's good.
OH NO!! I forgot to whip off the evidence.

Oh Well~ When you are this cute you can get by with it.

THE END.

I baked cookies on Saturday, and after catching Olivia several times trying to steal a cookie, I grab a camera and caught her in the act. She is really starting to climb a lot and has to be watched ALL THE TIME!



5 comments:

Deb said...

what a cutie!

-Deb

Jon Plank said...

LOL.... very cute.

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

You sure got the evidence to convict her. Now I am going to be paranoid while I am eating cookies. I know--I will hide the camera from my family. She is such a sweetheart.

Nancy said...

I loved this post....too cute! She is such a cutie. I'm so happy she was able to be with you all and get a good start on life...you all have kept her happy and healthy! and she must have developed a sweet tooth along the way :)

skier1998 said...

Just for the record - I enjoy checking your blog. I just don't always have anything profound to say. :-) Thanks for letting me know about my blog & google reader. (I have corrected the problem.) I would hate for anyone to miss out on the wise words of wisdom I post on my blog. ha ha. See you at church.