Friday, April 11, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks to Janella I have been tagged.

What I was doing 10 years ago.
I had been married to Tim for 5 years. Was working for an embroidery company running a machine that could embroider 12 shirts a one time.

5 Things on my to do list for today.
Since it is after 9pm here is a sampling of what I have done today. I did not write everything down but it went something like this.
1. start a load of laundry.
2. fix breakfast
3. clean up kitchen
4. another load of laundry
5. had devotions on the swing
6. another load of laundry
7. started getting the kids summer clothes out and organized
8. make lunch
9. another load of laundry
10.went to a produce co-op to get produce
11. got the boys hair cut.
12. made supper
13. crashed.
*When I sat down at the computer tonight I made a comment about how tired I was because I had worked so hard, and My dear sweet husband asked what it was that I had done today!!

Snacks that I enjoy
Ice cream
Chips
Chocolate
Pastries
But since I started my diet it's more like...
pretzels
apples
strawberries
popcorn

What I would do with a billion dollars.
1. Give to my church, missions and charities
2. Buy land in the country and build a house.
3. Give a chunk of money to all my (close) family members.
4. Buy Tim the truck of his dreams.
5. Do random acts of kindness giving to those in need.
6. Take LOTS of vacations.


Three bad habits
Me, bad habits?
Impatient
Procrastinate
Saying "you know" to much in conversations

5 places I have lived
Zambia, Africa
Salam, Ohio
Minerva, Ohio
Westfield, Indiana
Independence, Kentucky

5 Jobs I have had.
Cleaning houses
Daycare
Seamstress making water bed sheets
Seamstress at a fur store
Embroidery factory

I tag my niece Joya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I a "close" relative? If not I call first dibbs on the "random acts of kindness"!

Patty said...

Byron,Very funny! Yes you are a close relative, I just wouldn't want  3rd cousins comming out of the woodwork:-}p.s. if I did have a billion $ I would pay for your pilot's training.