Friday, November 9, 2007

I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but I have a good excuse. I have been "mourning" the loss of a friend. Someone who was there for me everyday just when I needed her. Then one day she failed me and was not there for me any more. Because of that I have no time to blog because I have been spending my time doing this~ Washing dishes~and making my hands look like this~

So this fair weather friend had been~~
Kicked to the curb~ and my wonderful Husband found me a new and better one to replace her.

So now I am back in business!~YAH
Actually the real reason I haven't blogged much is I have not been feeling very inspired lately. I will be posting random pictures from the last few weeks soon.

2 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

You had me concerned for a bit. I, too, lost a friend like this one last week. This must be the time for dying dishwashers. Doyle also bought me a new one; I am very blessed. It was interesting installing it--it's never as easy as they say. I can't imagine going on very long without it. See you in a few weeks.

Jody J said...

I think deaths run in threes . . . I'm scared!