Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some how the kids and Tim got into a discussion about cooking. The kids said that Tim could not cook and Tim said he could. A challenge was made and Tim took the challenge. Last night he made Lasagna(something he loves but I don't make very often.) He did it without any help from me and even cleaned up after himself! It was just as good or better than mine! He is always saying that he can cook but never does it, now that he has proved it I said that we can take turns every other night:-)

Chef Tim at work


Chris getting ready to enjoy the great Lasagna

I told Tim while he was cooking that I was going to blog about it, and he said "It is going to be so good that you can't help but blog about it!"

Thanks Honey for the great meal I enjoyed the night off. I guess tonight is my night~ can anyone say "Cracker Barrel" :-}

Click on the picture below for some pics of some of our activities from the last month.




October 07

4 comments:

Leah said...

It looks really good! I think men make wonderful chefs. I guess the kicker comes with getting them to get in there and just do it! Ha! I could hardly help but smile at your husband's self-confidence in his cooking abilities.

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Way to go Buddy! We knew you had it in you. I am looking forward to you doing Sunday dinner when I am up there. The pictures were neat--I love the wig. When Lydia saw that Esther's kids had been to your house, she said,"Oh, they finally met." It dawned on me that she doesn't see all of us together. I don't think she realized that we were all related.

Tamra said...

Tell Time there's no turning back now. Once you've made something that good, you have to cook on a regular basis! :)

Kelly S said...

It had to be good to be better than yours! You make the best lasagna of anyone I know!