Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Busy Weekend

We had a wonderful fun busy week end. Friday night we went to GBS Homecoming. We had a good time and saw a lot of friends. The past two weekends~UBC and GBS~ I heard from a lot of people that they read my blog. I was tempted to feel a little pressure that I need to keep my blog updated and interesting. But I have let that go~ I don't need any more stress and pressure in my life:-} I was glad to hear who was reading and to reconnect with some old freinds. If you are not comfortable leaving a comment I do have an email link on the top left cornor.~Hint Hint

Saturday was very busy getting ready for our Pastor Appreciation Day. Saturday night some friends called and they were having a bond fire and asked us to come over. I was a fun time and so relaxing to just sit and visit by the fire. I was bummed that I forgot the camera.

I woke up Sunday morning with a terrible sick headache. I had to go to church and take care of some things for the Sunday night service and to help decorate for our fellowship time Sunday night. I should have stayed home(I'll just leave it at that.) I missed lunch at my in-laws and went to bed. Thankfully I felt better by 3:00 and could finish up all I needed to get done.

Sunday night was a great time of honoring our Pastor. We love them and are so blessed to have them. (more about that in another post.)

the theme was Roses. We had about 10 people speak about the Stetlers and them put a rose in a vase. We had several special songs and took up a love offering. We had all of the Sunday school write something to the Stetlers and put it in a scrapbook with the child's picture. They will also be receiving a gift from someone in the church every week for the next year.

I don't want it to sound like this was all pull off my me myself and I. I had a great committe that help and did a great job making my load easier. Thanks ladies.

I did not take very many pictures but here are a few.



Boys Chior
Decorated with roses
Marianne did a great job on the cake.


1 comment:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I hope you are feeling a lot better. It is frustrating to be sick when you know you have a responsibility to take care of. You do a great job of getting so much done. You truly have a servant's heart