Thursday, October 11, 2007

Kentucky Wool Festival

Last Friday we took a field trip to the Kentucky Wool Festival. They have Sheep shearing (which we missed ), sorghum making, a blacksmith, bluegrass, crafts, and lots of yummy food. Click on the picture below to see more pictures. I put captions under the pictures to explain more about our day.
ky wool festival

We were in revival last week with the Scotts. Had the field trip on Friday, and we went to UBC (where I went to school) Saturday. I have some good pictures from that but am to tired to down load them tonight. This week is another busy one for me. I have a lot to do for the weekend (can't say what-you never know who is reading). I have had a cold this week and am ready for bed by about 9pm every night. I usually don't go to bed until after 11pm. I have now spent a paragraph explaining why this is a short post and why I will have to update you all later:-)

Have a great weekend. I will try to fill you in on Monday.

3 comments:

Dixie said...

It looks you all had fun at the festival. My kids and I enjoyed looking at your pictures. I hope you are soon feeling better.

Dixie

Nancy said...

The festival looks really fun! Kim V had told me about it but I was busy with the consignment sale that weekend. I think it would have been really fun to see the baby goat. Maybe next year....

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

The festival looks like so much fun. I thought Joseph would like to see the pictures of your adventure, so he sat on my lap to look at the animals. Instead of being excited, he realized he wasn't there on this trip. He kept saying, "I want to pet the animals, I didn't pet the animals". We were talking about Christopher and he said, "He's my friend." Have a great day.