Friday, July 27, 2007

A Whole New World

Last week when my brother was visiting, we went to Bass Pro Shops. This opened a whole new world of shopping and decorating for me. I am now thinking of redoing my kitchen and living room. I just need a little help picking what I like since there are so many great choices.
So do I go with~~

These lovely camouflage dishes~

~OR~
These great ones with a picture of a deer?
I am also excited about this camo crock pot!!

Moving on to the living room~

Look at my lovely new coach and chair.
Do I go with this recliner~or~
This one?
Please note the curtain and blind display behind the chair. There is just no end to the possibilities here. They also had great bedroom outfits, but that will have to wait until my budget allows. So Ladies, you can see that I have a lot of choices, and I hate making decisions so I could use your input. Thanks for your help:-)


9 comments:

Kelly S said...

Haa haa. Yeh right! David and Tim would love it I'm sure. Invite me to your yardsale. I'll take your old stuff:)

LaDonna said...

That's almost as bad as the camo wedding I saw!!! Literally EVERYONE, including the bride, was in hunting camouflage!! And the CAKE had cat tails and duck decoys on it!! Too much for me!!!!! Good luck on the re-decorating! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Patty! I certainly think you would be the envy of every lady with all that alluring new decor. My personal favorite is when they demo skinning a deer at Bass Pro Shop, my men especially like to stop and take a gander while thats taking place. By the way, have you seen the new chandelier they have made out of deer horns, its a keeper, you should see how that would look over your dining room table. Just let me know if you need any deer heads, stuffed turkeys, turkey feet, turkey beards, or any other wild additions for your makeover we have tons available, actually I put my foot down when it came to the deer head in the bedroom but I'm just not submissive that way. Have a great week.

Kim V.

Martha C said...

Ummmm. . .Are you serious or kidding?

Patty said...

For those of you who may be questioning my sanity, this was just a joke. My home is safe from any camo:)

Jody J said...

I took it as a joke, but you never know! I was almost afraid to comment! Ha! :-)

Nancy said...

ooooohh!!I LOVE it. I'm really into the whole outdoors look!
j/k Actually, I've been so glad that I married a guy that does not hunt. I would hate to have to deny him a prize buck mounted on the wall.... I just could not do it. Maybe down in the basement! haha. That is some funky furniture. Do you really think people buy it?? I guess depressing is more the word...the colors are depressing! :)

Kimberly said...

Too funny!!
Thankful w/you for your blessings..and that these sweet children are blessed to have you as parents. (RE: last post, not this beautiful decor..Ha!

Martha C said...

Whew! I had some sarcastic comments but was afraid you might be serious. :-)
People who actually use this stuff for decor probably don't have to clean very much!
I would love to see pictures from the camo wedding LaDonna mentioned. That would be hilarious!