Thursday, July 19, 2007

This weekend we were blessed with a visit from Tim's cousin Sherilyn and her family. They live in Florida, so we do not get to see them very often. We are so glad that they make a stop to see us twice a year on their way to see the rest of their family. Tim and Sherilyn are two months apart in age and they both turned forty this year. Since we were all together Tim's mom had a party for them on Sunday. Tim and Sherilyn~cousins and good friends
The Cousins
~~~~
On Monday night we had the whole gang at our house for dinner. We had a great time and after dinner the kids, Doyle and Tim play ball in our back yard. Our kids love playing ball and loved having more kids here to make it more like a real game.

Charlie at bat

Tim the catcher with helper Joseph

Grandma and Kara

~~~~
On Tuesday we went to the Creation Museum. I highly recommend it. It is very well done. Very educational but yet fun enough that my five year old has already ask to go back. If you plan on going, take a picnic lunch, they have beautiful garden and picnic area. My battery on my camera went dead so I did not get some of the outside pictures and family and group pictures. My S-I-L Kelly got some good group pictures so check her site for those:)~~click on the picture below for pictures of The Creation Museum.




Answers In Genesis

3 comments:

Catrena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catrena said...

Thanks for sharing the pics of the museum. It looks really neat. We've been hearing lots about it, and would like to visit it sometime.

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for signing my blog! I'm so glad that you liked my banana bread recipe, that makes me happy. =)

I am sure that when you get a new sewing machine, you and your girls will have a lot of fun sewing.

I loved the deals that your hubby got: beautiful vase, and fun choc. fondu thingy.
Take care,
Love, Heather =)