Thursday, July 12, 2007

This and That

This is a really messed up post. Next time I think that I will make more than one post but I have spent to much time to turn back now.
Michelle's Wedding~ My friend Michelle got married last week. Here are a few pictures.
Michelle with her "boyfriend" Chris.
Walter, Charlie, Chris and Brittany with Michelle
Brittany and Charlie with their friends Abbey and Christy
The girls with Abbey~niece of the bride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Man~ Tim came home with these two bargins that he found on clearance at Sam's. It really helps to have a husband who likes to shop:-)

If you are a Sam's shopper, be sure and find their clearance area, I have found alot of great bargains.

Chocolate Fondue Fountain~ 13.00
Lead Crystal Vase~9.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Olivia~ Olivia had a checkup this week. She has jumped up on the growth charts. She had 4 shot. She was a trooper and has not even been fussy!! YEA
Having squash for the first time.
She loves to sleep on her side, even when she is in her swing she wiggles around till she gets on her side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer Fun~ Who said that all you could do with a mower is mow your yard? So glad we are getting our money's worth out of that:)


Tim pulling the kids in thier truck






2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Oh my goodness, I adore chocolate! That is so neat, I didn't even know they had a clearance section. Next time Tim gets a hankering to shop tell him to buy two of everything especially if it has to do with food! I love the vase, beautiful you can stack up all of your chocolate dipped strawberries in it.

Kim
P.S. Actually I am not Michael Buble, thats Callies blog:-)

Catrena said...

It was great to see you at the wedding. Looks like the kids are having fun in the truck. I'll have to keep that idea in mind.