Friday, January 4, 2008

Birthday Updates

Here are some pictures from Walter's birthday. He always lucks out because I shop for his birthday after Christmas and get things on clearance. Since we try to spend the same for each child on their birthdays, he usually gets more for his "buck". We were able to get him a Remote Control video spy car that would have been more than we spend if it had not be 50% off. He also got Adventures in Odyssey cds.
The Birthday Child usually picks where They want to go out to eat f0r their birthday, but Walter wanted me to cook a "Sunday" dinner. He loves fruit and requested an "All fruit birthday". I made Fried Apples for breakfast and Fruit Salad along with our dinner, and he chose Blackberry Cobbler instead of cake. Click on the picture below for more pictures of Walter's birthday.
Walter's Birthday

Brittany's birthday was 3 weeks ago but I never got pictures of her birthday posted. She wanted to go Applebee's for their All You Can Eat Soup and Salad lunch. She thoroughly enjoys birthdays and made the best of her day from dawn to dark:-) Click on the picture to view more.
Brittany's Birthday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Patty! It's been too long since I last saw you! You have a beautiful family, and a beautiful home. Isn't God good to us? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Patty, but I forgot to add my maiden name 'Stalker'!

Maplewood Labradors said...

Hi, Patty. Hope all is well with you. Just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site. Long story. Here is the new address: www.catrenadurgan.blogspot.com. Check it out.

Leslie Holloway said...

Hey Patty,
I hope is all well with you and your family. I pray that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! The pics you posted are really cute. Your kids are really getting big and growing up... which they seem to do way too fast! I see you have a child with a birthday in January? My daughter's birthday is Jan.7th. She just turned 9. Did you get to go to Ohio for the holidays? I didn't but my kids went back to spend Christmas with him. Well I better get off here and make myself do something productive. Take care and I'll talk with you again soon!