Saturday, January 12, 2008

More Christmas

After much delay and being very busy, I am finally getting around to posting the rest of my Christmas pictures. Christmas day was spent at home. The kids got us up about 7:30 and we had a leisurely fun time opening presents. We ate a late breakfast of egg casserole and coffee cake. Since I was behind the camera most of the day I did not get pictures of my gifts. Tim got me a really nice set of pots and pans. He does not like to get me gifts that have to do with "work", but I told him I really wanted them. I am really enjoying using them.
Tim's parents came over for dinner and the evening, we had a nice time and a great day! Click on the picture below for more pics of the day

Christmas Day

New years was spent with my family at my sister's house in Ohio. We had a wonderful time being together. There were a lot of games, lots of goodies, many laughs, and "few" theological discussions. They live next to their church which has a gym. It was a great place for the kids to play. Click on the picture below to see more.

New Years-Christmas with the Russell side

The next week is going to be very busy so you may not here from me for a while:-}

2 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

We enjoyed our time with you all. I am glad you had a nice Christmas, and were able to see both sides of your family. I never found Joseph's shoes. If you see them, let me know.

Ronda said...

Enjoyed your Christmas pictures! The food looked fabulous and the table was set so pretty!(And I think new pots and pans are a wonderful gift...It makes it so much more fun to cook, doesn't it?) I love the winter scene at the top of your post, too...it's just beautiful!