Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kroger Deals


I was quiet pleased with my deals I got at Krogers tonight. They had a mix and match deal that if you bought 10 items you got 5.00 off your total. Combine these deals with coupons and you really get a good deal. I also had a 10% coupon off my total because it was a new store. This is more than a weeks worth of groceries, and I got some things for my Christmas baking. Best of all it is under Budget!!
I will not list everthing but here are some of my deals:
  • 1/2 gallon Milk 1.oo (4)
  • Cereal 1.13 (4)
  • Peanuts 1.00 (2)
  • 1/2 gallon of ice cream FREE
  • Quacker oats Free (4)
  • Domono Sugar 1.50
  • Pizza Rolls 2.50 (7)
  • Betty Crocker pototoes -Some FREE others less than a 1.00 (5)
  • Hamburger Helper FREE (1)
  • Tylonal Rapid Release FREE (4)
  • Tylonal PM Rapid Release FREE (3) 1.00(1)
  • Toaster Studal 1:00 (1) 1.50 (2)

I did this in three transactions but my combined total before sales and coupons was..............

248.20

Total I paid...............

72.12

a 71% savings

I LOVE a good deal!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How do you do that? Want do go shopping for me? I get coupons and they sit around and expire:)

Becky said...

That's what I'm talking about!! Saving money!! Good savings Patti!! I went and did the same, but didn't buy everything I could have cause Heather's on a diet and I'm not allowed to bring certain food in the house!:o(

Anonymous said...

You rock Patty! I believe we think alike.I don't usually buy it unless it is on sale!