Monday, May 12, 2008

She's Home....

....Actually she has been home almost a week, but I am just getting around to blogging it. We made a welcome home sign for here and when she got home~at 12:30 a.m.~ she walked right past the sign without even seeing it.

I had to make her come back down and try again!

Of course she had to stay up and give us all the details. She had gifts to pass out to all of us but since it was 1 a.m. and I was a very tired photographer I will spare you the pictures.

One of her gifts for Tim was a coconut. A couple of days later Tim undertook the task of opening it. It was a neat experience and did not seem that hard to me!!

Using a hammer to brake off the outer shell

Peeling off the outer shell
getting to the coconut
Finally
Where is the Beach?

It is great to have my little girl home again!!



2 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Hey, is it my imagination or does Tim look a little tipsy?(Hee-hee) I just posted about their trip down here. I am going to try and get you a disk of all the pictures I took. I started to pick out the ones I thought you would want, and decided that you would be able to do that better than me.

Leah said...

You are such a wonderful mom!! The welcome home sign must have been so special for Brittany. Happy belated Mother's Day!!