Monday, December 17, 2007

In search of the "perfect" Christmas card picture

Over the last few weeks I have been in search of the "perfect" Christmas picture for our Christmas cards. With this many kids it is no small undertaking! My kids are cooperative (mostly), bit it is hard to get true smiles if they are not enjoying it. We did not have Olivia in all of them because we will probably be losing her soon. I took some of her by herself, they are in the post below. I took a couple hundred pictures:-}~here are a few.
Trying to recreate the picture up above in the header
This one was Chris's idea

We got snow Saturday, so of course we had to go out and take pictures.


When I told them to start throwing snow balls at me, they decided that this picture thing may not be so bad ofter all!
I took this one in Tower Place mall after we had been to a wedding downtown Cincinnati.
The last two were the ones I ended up going with. I have a lot of pictures from this weekend~Brittany's birthday, Christmas program, and Family visiting. Hopefully I will get them up soon.


3 comments:

Belle said...

These are great!!

Tamra said...

How creative! They are all good!

Leah said...

They're all so great! I like the one outside in front of the door the best.