Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Freezing the Moment

I was thinking tonight that my kids are at the perfect ages and I wish I could freeze time. They are old enough to be developing great personalities, help around the house, and get along(mostly) with each other. But they are young enough to still be my babies.
My oldest is knocking hard on the door of adolescence. I keep getting the feeling that before I know it they will be grown and gone. So this Christmas I am going to cherish every moment and take lots of pictures, for soon they will be bringing the grand kids home!

3 comments:

Kelly S said...

Would you stop already?!

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

If you find a way to freeze them, let me know. Doyle and I were talking a few days ago about how much we loved these years.

sarahmfry said...

Amen and amen! Beautiful kids, beautiful tree, beautiful pictures, beautiful post.