Saturday, March 20, 2010

You know it is time to update your blog when your 11 year old tells you that you need to!

I have been wanting to put some vinyl wall art up in my room for a while. I found this on the internet, and I LOVE the final product. I also love my new lamps from IKEA
It came with the 2 sitting birds and 3 flying birds. They added 2 more flying birds for me at no additional cost. I wanted enough birds to represent everyone in the family.

I forgot to take a close up of the picture, but if you enlarge this picture you can see that it is a bird sitting on branches.




I love this candle holder I found on Clarence at Meijer.

Here Is the link to the etsy shop that I bought the wall art from. They were great to work with and I got my order in less than a week.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks great!! I love it when people update their blog!!