Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caribbean Cruise

I am so sorry that I have not posted and you have had to look at Christmas for so long. Tim and I have just gotten back from a three week Caribbean Cruise so that is why I have not been able to post. (I Wish)
Actually we had a great Christmas I just have not gotten the pictures gone through and posted. We had all of my family (25)here for a few days over New Years and had a wonderful time together.
Here is a new picture to help you dream of warmer days to come!!!

3 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

The warmer days are down here. Joseph asked me a few days ago, 'how many days until Brittany comes to see us.' I don't know where he got the idea you guys were coming down, but I liked it.

Anonymous said...

OH! You are soooo bad. I opened my blogger and only saw the caption. I almost lost my teeth!!! That was a nice way to remind us though that there are places that have nice warm weather!!! LOL

Bev said...

So that was you on the cruise. I thought I recognized you. Randy and I took that same trip. LOL