Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Baby turned 7 yesterday!!!


It is hard to believe that my youngest is seven already. Makes me feel old!!




We just had a family party. Chris got a Playmobil Police set that he has been wanting.



One of the ways I have cut back in our budget is to make the kids birthday cakes instead of buying them. Chris wanted a snowman cake, so I made this one by using three different size bowls. I could not get the icing right for a black hat so I used chocolate graham crackers.




He got the whole head of the snow man~~but he did not eat it all at once!

6 comments:

Kelly S said...

Happy Birthday Chris. Your police set looks really neat. We'll give you our gift this weekend.

Uncle David

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! You are a neat kid. I sent your card, but don't know if you have received it yet. We will see you in a few weeks. By the way, please have lots of snow waiting for us.

Mindy said...

Fun having Birthdays next to Christmas, isn't it?:} Tylers is the 23rd. He will be 11////! He's MY baby:( I feel so old!

Becky said...

Great job on the cake!! Wait until your baby turns 30!! Talk about feeling old,.

Char said...

Happy Birthday Christopher!!! You are growing up soooo fast! I think your snowman cake was great -- and to think -- you got to eat Frosty's head!!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe how fast our children are growing up. It brought to my mind of how Chris used to barely touch Allyssa to get her to howler!!! LOL Your cake was great!! I think I am going to make all my kids cakes this next year. I may need some inspiration. And a HUGE THANK YOU for my heading. I love it!!!