Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Deals!!

I have really been trying to be a smart shopper, using coupons and finding the best deals for my money. I have found some great blogs that do the work for you and let you know of good deals.(I hope to post about that soon.) Tonight I got some great deals on some school and office supplies. Since some things were limited Tim and I both went through line.

Staples
4-Staples 500 sheet copy paper 1.99 each
10- 150 sheets note book paper .09 each
4-Elmer's glue FREE!!!
Total.... 8.86 +tax----Saved 14.06


Office Depot
4 Crayola Markers .50 each
5 Office Depot protractors .05 each
4 Office Depot 4 pc. glue sticks .50 each
Total 4.25 +tax----Saved 21.62

Office Max also has some deals but we do not have one close by.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We've been enjoying the "Back to School" bargains too. We have a Staples just down over the hill and we hit it every Monday morning! The kids think it's so fun to buy things for just a nickel! I was also thinking of doing a posting on all our bargains, but you beat me to it! Actually, I don't think I can even remember everything we're gotten.

Thanks for your help yesterday. I'm SO glad you mentioned Kroger...they are by far the cheapest. They charge $2.99 for the disc then .10 for each slide with no limit on quantity. I'm so excited to get started on my "project". Thanks again!

Myranda said...

I am anxiously waiting for your post on the blogs that share the good deals. I have found one or two, but for some reason they didn't inspire me a whole lot because they weren't that great of deals...what can I say?? I'm cheap!! lol