Thursday, May 24, 2007

Living With a Genius

I do not have a lot of time to blog today, but I wanted to take time to brag on my hubby,and to let everyone know that I am still around. Tim got all of his grades back for this semester and He got all A's. I am so proud of him. He is doing great in school and really enjoying it. I love you Honey. Only two more years to go:-)

I have lots of pictures and news to post from the past week. Hopefully I can do that in the next day or two. Today I have LOADS of laundry, and I am taking lunch to the people working on our church's new parsonage.
Have a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Esther Hilling said...

Congratulations, Tim!

Nancy said...

That's a great piece of news! Also, I love the new blog look. The green is a very "calming" color.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Kelly S said...

We are proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Tim, Congratulations on your accomplishments. Keep up the good work. Patty, I am in process of setting up our blog. I will let you know when it is finished. Love, Sherilyn