Monday, April 23, 2007

IHC update ~finally

I am just now recovered enough from IHC to post some pics from our week. We had a really great time, but by Friday, I was rethinking the wisdom of going for all three days. We were able to have a room at the Crown, which was a big help with 5 kids. My Dad had a room right next door, and my brother and family were there for Wednesday and Thursday.
IHC is so much more fun when shared with family and friends. My best friend Lisa came from N.C. I have not seen her since July o6.
Thursday Tim spoke in Children's Chapel. The theme for Children's Chapel was about Nehemiah rebuilding the wall around Jerusalem. Charlotte asked Tim to show the kids how a wall is built. He used foam "bricks". He did a really great job. So if any of your kids told you about the man who built a wall in Children's Chapel, it was Tim that did it.
We got home Friday afternoon, and Tim's cousin, Chris and Esther Hilling and their kids, spent the night with us. It was so nice being with them. We don't get to see them nearly enough. Sunday I found out that my cousin who lives in Canada, was traveling through, so they stopped and had lunch with us today. I had not seen them in over two years. I had already planned to have my aunt and uncle for dinner, when they came to Cincinnati to the flower show. So they are coming to eat tomorrow!:)
Its a good thing I love my family:)

I posted some pictures of IHC and Tim speaking. I will post pictures of our family visitors later.

ps I did not want to take my big camara to IHC so we took Charlie's new one. Some did not turn out to well, but I posted them anyway.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That was a cool slide setup...glad ya'll had a great time at IHC...we would love to see everybody there!
Love, Kimberly

The Dickinsons said...

Hey Girl! Enjoyed seeing the pics of IHC, and reading about it too! WE WOULD HAVE LOVED to have been there, but did sort of feel like we were there, listening to the LIVE Streaming Audio, here in Colombia!

Love, Heather
http://dickinsonfam.blogspot.com/